How About the Production Process of Patterned Stainless Steel Plate
Patterned stainless steel plate is one of many types of stainless steel products. It is made by rolling the stainless steel sheet with a certain surface pattern into a desired shape. The most common surface patterns for patterned stainless steel plate are 5WL, 6WL, 7WL, and 8WL. Other less common surface patterns include 3D (three-dimensional) surface patterns such as embossed surfaces.
Patterned stainless steel plate is a stainless steel plate with a pattern on the surface. The pattern is usually diamond-shaped or round-shaped. The surface of the plate is usually polished to a mirror finish.
The patterned stainless steel plate is a stainless steel plate with a certain texture on the surface. The patterned stainless steel plate is an ideal material for decoration, because it has the dual functions of beauty and antifouling. So how about the production process of patterned stainless steel plates? Let us take a look together!
1. The first step: pickling and passivation
The first step in the production of patterned stainless steel plates is pickling and passivation, which can remove scale and rust on the surface of stainless steel plates and make them have good corrosion resistance.
2. The second step: electrolytic cleaning
The second step in the production process of patterned stainless steel plates is electrolytic cleaning, which can further remove surface stains and make the surface ofpatterned stainless steel plateshave high cleanliness.
3. The third step: annealing
After pickling and passivation, in order to remove residual stress insidepatterned stainless steel platesand improve their workability, annealing must be carried out before they can be processed into final products.
The main application of pattern stainless steel plate
The main application of pattern stainless steel plate is in the field of building decoration, especially the curtain wall of high-rise buildings; Architectural appearance design; Elevator decoration and so on. They are mainly used for external wall panels, curtain walls, control cabinets, doors and doors of buildings.
In addition, pattern stainless steel plates can also be used in other fields such as chemical containers (tanks, reactors, evaporators), food machinery parts (pipes, funnels, vessels), medical devices (trays, cases), Sinks), construction machinery parts (excavator buckets, bulldozer blades) and so on.
The main application of pattern stainless steel plate is construction decoration, and the thickness usually ranges from 0.3mm to 3.0mm. The common patterns are as follows:
1. Linen (or quilted) pattern: It is characterized by a fine convex surface like a linen fabric, which can be produced by various methods such as etching, rolling or polishing. This kind of plate is widely used in the fields of elevator cars, luxury doors and partitions, interior and exterior decoration of buildings, household appliances and so on;
2. Coil (or rhombic) pattern: It is characterized by a rhombic surface, which can be produced by various methods such as etching, rolling or polishing. This kind of plate is widely used in the fields of construction decoration, interior decoration of buildings, household appliances and so on.
How to choose pattern stainless steel plate manufacturer
If you want to purchase pattern stainless steel plates for your business, you will need to find a reputable manufacturer that can provide you with the products that you need. Here are a few tips on how to choose the right pattern stainless steel plate manufacturer.
1. Check the stainless steel plate manufacturer's qualifications and production scale.
2. Check whether the stainless steel plate manufacturer has an advanced production line and whether the products produced are up to standard.
3. Ask the stainless steel plate manufacturer for a detailed quotation, including product specifications, quantities, delivery time, etc., and compare the price of each item in detail.
4. After-sales service: After signing the contract, you can ask the stainless steel plate manufacturer to send technicians to guide the installation of equipment and training of operators; regular visits after equipment commissioning to understand use The situation, if there are problems in use, solve them in time.
5. Quality assurance: The stainless steel plate manufacturer should have a sound quality assurance system to ensure that the products delivered meet customer requirements.
6. Product warranty: The warranty period is preferably 12 months or more from the date of delivery of goods.